"Personal data, or "Data" are any information about the User whose identity has been identified or whose identity can be directly or indirectly identified (the data subject).
"Data management“ means any operation or sequence of operations performed with automated or non-automated means with personal data or sets of personal data, such as collecting, recording, sorting, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, accessing, using, disclosing, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available, as well as matching or merging with other data, restriction, erasure or destruction.
"Website "is the Data Manager`s website whose address is https://designlab.lt.
"Newsletter" means the newsletter sent by the Data Manager, about the latest Deals or the sale of goods that the Users can order on the Website.
"Regulations" means 2018 May 25th The European Union's 2016/679 regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals the Directive 95/46/EB.
"Cookies" are a small text document with a unique identification number that are transmitted from the Website to the user's hard disk drive so that the Data manager can distinguish between the user's computer and see its Internet activity.
"Consent“ means any unambiguous, concrete expression of your will made by your own free will in a declaration or unambiguous action to agree that personal data related to you will be processed.
- On our Website, we apply all technical and administrative security measures available to us in order to protect the data that we collect about you from loss, unauthorized use and transfer.
The information we collect about you
- In order to properly provide our services, we collect the following information about you on the Website:
- Information provided by contacting us:
- e-mail address
- Data from third-party sources
- We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (as permitted by applicable law) and relate it to other information we receive from you or about you. We can also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you sign in, for example through your Facebook account or Instagram.
- With your separate consent, we may also collect and manage other, additional Data about you, your device or your use of the content or services of our Website.
- The following cookies are used on the website:
||The purpose of the cookie
||Cookie expiration time
|A cookie for separating visitors and browsing sessions.
||2 (two) years from the visit.
||A cookie for identifying new sessions.
||30 (thirty) minutes from the visit.
||A cookie for identifying new users.
||At the end of the browsing session.
||A cookie that gives information about how the visitor accesses the page.
||6 (six) months from the visit.
||Lithuanian Language Plugin Cookie for Website Language Setup.
|| 1 (one) day.
||"Google Analytics" a cookie designed to evaluate user's visit goals, prepare reports on page activity, improve user experience on the Website.
||2 (two) years from the visit.
||"Google Analytics“ a cookie for collecting statistical information about site traffic.
||Until the end of the session.
||"Google Analytics“ a cookie for identifying the user.
||2 (two) days from the visit.
- The site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required in order for the Website to function properly.
- Session cookies. Session cookies allow us to identify the user through one visit to the Website to keep all page changes or options memorable when browsing from one page to another. These cookies allow you to quickly and easily navigate through numerous pages of the site so that every time you visit a new location, you do not have to re-process the information. Session cookies are temporary and deleted as soon as the browser closes or disconnects from the website.
- Functional cookies. These cookies remain on the user's computer for a specified period of time after the browsing session has ended, and may capture certain User preferences or actions when the Site is visited again.
- Target Cookies. These are cookies used by other organizations on the Website. The website uses "Google Analytics" cookies to analyze websites traffic. "Google Analytics" anonymously collects information about the number of visitors, the location from which the Web site was used, and which parts of the website were being visited by visitors.
- With the help of computer settings, the user can edit the Cookie usage settings, i.e. y delete (block) cookies or part of them. Some Site Features may not work if you change the settings for Cookie usage.
- The user can find more information about cookie settings at the address https://www.allaboutcookies.org. The user can find more information about "Google Analytics" cookies and their settings at the address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
OBJECTIVES OF PERSONAL DATA USAGE
- We handle your personal data and personal information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To contact you, to answer your questions or share information;
- By your separate consent, for direct marketing purposes, for example by sending you a Newsletter, submitting promotional offers and announcements about our current promotions or news.
Disclosure of personal data
- We commit ourselves not to disclose or transfer your Personal Information to unrelated third parties except in the following cases:
- if additional Individual Consent has been received for this Data Transfer;
- when it is needed to fulfill a contract with you and provide our services appropriately to our partners who provide delivery services or other services related to your order. For these service providers, we will provide only as much of your personal data as will be required for the fulfillment of a specific commitment;
- Data transfer is obligatory upon the demand of law enforcement agencies in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- in other cases provided in the Regulation and in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Data storage terms
- By contacting the Data Manager via the "Contact" section of the Website or directly by the e-mail indicated on the Website and by submitting request, User Data is stored for 2 (two) years from the date of such request. After this period, the User's Personal Data is erased, unless further processing of the Data is based on one of Art. 6 of the Regulation. 1 d and the Data Manager must process Personal Data for a longer period than is provided for in this Part, but not longer than necessary.
- By subscribing to the Data Manager's Newsletter by submitting an email The User's Data is stored and the Newsletter is sent no longer than 2 (two) years. 5 (five) calendar days before the expiry of the term of 2 (two) years, The Data Controller sends an inquiry on whether user specified by the e-mail wants to accept further Users Data Handling. If the user expresses disagreement or does not respond within the above mentioned 5 (five) calendar days, the Data Manager erases all Data related to the User.
- By using our Website as a User, you have the following rights in relation to Your Data Management:
- Know what and for what purpose we handle personal data;
- Require rectification or addition of Personal Data (right to rectify);
- Require transfer of Data to another data controller (right to transfer);
- Destroy all of our processed Data about you (right to be forgotten);
- Require that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to limit);
- To disagree with the processing of your Personal Data when Data are processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Upon receipt of such request or instruction, the data controller shall, within 30 (thirty) days from the date of referral, provide an answer and perform the specified actions or refuse to execute them, indicating the reasons for refusal. If necessary, the specified period may be extended by another two months depending on the complexity and number of requests. In such case, the Data controller shall inform the User about such extension within 30 (thirty) days from receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
- If the user noticed unlawfulness of his Data Management or in the event of a dispute with the Data Manager, he/she has the right at any time to apply to the institution of extrajudicial dispute resolution in Lithuania - the State Data Protection Inspectorate, in the order specified on its website, which can be found. here.
- The Data controller may not provide the User with the conditions to implement the above rights, with the exception of the refusal to process personal data by direct marketing and to apply to an out-of-court dispute resolution institution, in cases provided by law to ensure prevention, investigation and detection, as well as infringements of the data subject's offenses, professional or professional ethics or the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
- On the DataManager's Web site, Users can subscribe to the Newsletter by specifying their e-mail address and expressing the consent for the Data Managers processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The User may at any time refuse to receive the Newsletter sent by the Data Manager by writing to the e-mail address indicated by the website or by selecting the "Unsubscribe" section at the bottom of the website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
- When you use our website, you may be directed to websites that we do not control. We may also allow third-party websites or gadgets to provide links on our website. We encourage you to read and familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of such websites as well as other legal documents.
Updated May 25, 2018